You can use mathematical Expressions in your Questions. Here are some examples:
PROFIT - SALES/10
AVG(SALES + PROFIT) - AVG(SALES) - AVG(PROFIT)
AVG(SALES) - AVG(SUM(SALES) ACROSS DEPARTMENTS)
Vizard provides a tool called Expression Builder to make it easy to build complex mathematical expressions. The next sections describe the tool in detail:
- Components of an Expression: Describes the various components that can be used in Expressions.
- The Interface: Describes the various controls in the Tool's interface.
- Constructing Expressions: Explains how to construct an Expression, navigate the Expression and use different controls at different parts of the Expression.
- Using Saved Expressions: Explains how a previously saved Expression can be updated or re-used.
- Examples of Building Expressions: A set of videos depicting how some of the complex Expressions can be built using the tool.