Vizard's data discovery feature makes ad hoc reporting a breeze. You can ask Questions on your Data in simple English and get instant insights as interactive charts. You can see the feature in action below:
The next sections explain this feature in detail:
- Using the Interface: Describes the various controls in the Explore interface.
- Questions Reference: Lists the various types of Questions you can frame and explains the various special components/constructs in the Questions.
- Using Functions: Explains the various ways in which Functions can be used in the Questions and provides an exhaustive reference of all the supported Functions.
- Using the Expression Builder: Describes the Expression Builder feature which makes it easy to frame mathematical Expressions to insert in Questions.
Most of the example Questions in this guide use the below sample Dataset. It is the Sales Data for a fictitious store.
|Date||City||Deparment||Sales ($)||Profit ($)|
|01 Jan 2018||New york||Clothing||8000||1500|
|02 Jan 2018||Los Angeles||Toys & Games||6000||1200|
Assume that these Display-Names are configured in the Data-Schema :
- City: "City, Cities"
- Department: "Department, Departments"